6/1 Update – Registration is closed. If you have a special situation (such as a brand new, recently registered scout), please reach out to Barbara Boettger.
3/1 Update – Registration forms are ready! To register, you need to do a few things.
You are not registered for camp until both steps are complete!
- Pay online at https://scoutingevent.com/662-49368
- Fill out a paper registration form and turn it in to your unit*
- The Full Registration Packet – 2022-Day-Camp-Combined.pdf
This packet contains wealth of information including times, cost, how to register, staff training dates, camp rules, and more. If there is anything you can’t find in the packet, please contact Barbara Boettger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-456-7226.
If you are filling the form out for multiple people, or if you will be printing the forms, we have provided the following additional formats for your convenience.
- Just the Flyer – 2022-Arrowhead-Day-Camp-Flyer.pdf
- Forms for a Camper or Tot Lot Participant – 2022-Arrowhead-Day-Camp-Camper.pdf
- Forms for an Adult – 2022-Arrowhead-Day-Camp-Adult.pdf
- Forms for Youth Staff – 2022-Arrowhead-Day-Camp-YouthStaff.pdf
* If you are interested in joining Cub Scouts, and you have not yet joined a Pack, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you.