Too busy to catch up on all the important news this month? Here’s a lightning recap of what you might have missed.
- Kernel Journal #6 – You have until 11:59PM on Sunday, October 17th to place your final order.
- District Awards – Award nominations are due at Roundtable October 12th.
- Register to attend for $20 a plate (registration will cut off at 11/5)
- Key 3 for UMC units have been sent a letter concerning alternate charter arrangements
- FAQ and Zoom meeting invite 10/25 at 7pm are included in the email
- Register for weekend camping online – Book unit camping online!
- Recharter – LHC Update
- JOTA/JOTI – October 15-17, 2021, local ham radio clubs and worldwide virtual activities online
- Haunted Festival – Camp Tahuaya 10/22-10/24
- Cub Family Adventure – Worth Ranch 11/5-11/7
- District Banquet & Awards – 11/9 7pm at St Barnabas UMC (in lieu of Roundtable)
- University of Scouting – Offering position specific training virtually during the week, and other Cub topics in-person on Saturday, November 20.
- Annual District Meeting – 12/14 7pm at St Barnabas UMC (in lieu of Roundtable)
- Cub-O – NEW DATE – Sid Richardson 1/7-1/9
- Trout-o-ree – Tahuaya 1/14-16 & 1/28-1/30
- Day Camp 2022 – THREE DAY FORMAT – Save the date: 6/13/2022-6/15/2022 7:45am – 3:45pm
- National Jamboree 2023 – Some AoLs might qualify (must be 12 as of July 2023). Talk to your local troops for more information!
Cub Chat Live Topics
- Family camping
- Welcoming new families to the pack
- Getting cub parents comfortable with camping
- Unit fundraising rules and techniques